FTM Forum

Full Version: Onderschrift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ik wilde dit als onderschrift, maar het was helaas te lang. :razz:

"Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?"
Zie ik daar een trein?
Hoef Wrote:Zie ik daar een trein?

Da's knap, want die is al jaren voorbij...
ik heb er net nog een paar gezien
Balthazar Wrote:ik heb er net nog een paar gezien

Hier, pak aan: De trainspotter-award! :wink:

[Image: trains.gif]
ik heb nog een mooie poster met die tekst uit Trainspotting thuis liggen die ik ooit nog in ons toilet moet ophangen.
Davydoff Wrote:ik heb nog een mooie poster met die tekst uit Trainspotting thuis liggen die ik ooit nog in ons toilet moet ophangen.

Ik heb m op de werkkamer hangen. Een supertekst!
Trainspotting is een heerlijke film, maar zo'n tekst als onderschrift.. :roll: