The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $smilie_cache - Line: 1029 - File: inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1029 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1170 mycode_inserter_quick
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 codebuttonsquick
/showthread.php 470 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined array key "sourceeditor" - Line: 1135 - File: inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1135 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "vbquote" - Line: 1147 - File: inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1147 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showquickreply" - Line: 1175 - File: inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1175 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "sourceeditor" - Line: 1135 - File: inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1135 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1176 mycode_inserter_quick
Warning [2] Undefined array key "vbquote" - Line: 1147 - File: inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1147 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1176 mycode_inserter_quick
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 45 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $usersbrowsing - Line: 91 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 91 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Wolf-shirt
Hebben jullie al een wolf-shirt?

[Image: 51ANCwQnIjL._SX342_.jpg]

Lees de reviews :lol:

http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Three-Wol...ewpoints=1

Enkele reviews:

Quote:This item has wolves on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the shirt would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the shirt on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the wolves on my shirt that I, like a wolf, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'howl at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a wolf-shirt shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him.

I arrived at Wal-mart, mounted my courtesy-scooter (walking is such a drag!) sitting side saddle so that my wolves would show. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear aroused asthmatic breathing behind me. I turned around to see a slightly sweaty dream in sweatpants and flip-flops standing there. She told me she liked the wolves on my shirt, I told her I wanted to howl at her moon. She offered me a swig from her mountain dew, and I drove my scooter, with her shuffling along side out the door and into the rest of our lives. Thank you wolf shirt.

Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has wolves on it, attracts women
Cons: Only 3 wolves (could probably use a few more on the 'guns'), cannot see wolves when sitting with arms crossed, wolves would have been better if they glowed in the dark.

Quote:The Three Wolf Moon shirts power is obvious. This video is living proof that you will get women, and fly. Most importantly my son was born without bones and when I put this shirt on him he grew bones. Don't ask me how it happened but the magic is there. I wish I could hug the designer of this shirt and thank them for everything they have done for my family.

Quote:I am very disappointed and borderline furious with this item. After reading all the reviews, I was expecting miraculous wolf-like powers. I have worn the T-shirt many times and have yet to exhibit any skill at bounding through the woods or sniffing. My growling abilities still suck too. I had taken time off work for a camping trip with my wife, Claire, which we'll have to cancel now. What's the point of going when my sole goal was to run with my lupine brothers. As a test run I tried to introduce myself to a doberman and -- well let's just say that could have gone better.

As an interesting side-bar, when I wear this T-shirt I do have the ability to fly through the air which leads me to believe there may have been a mistake at the warehouse. I'm guessing that there is some poor soul out there with a "three eagles and the sun" T-shirt who is equally as dissatisfied as he howls at the moon and gnaws on freshly killed fawn. I will be exchanging this item soon for a T-shirt that works in the manner I was hoping for.
[color=#FF4500]Verhoeven in Oranje![/color]
[gay]